Wisconsin Sport Show
Family event featuring over 150 outdoor businesses including: fishing, hunting, boats, ATVs, outdoor clothing and retail, fishing baits and lures, guns and archery equipment, dogs and kennels, resorts and lodges, conservation organizations and more. Businesses from the US, Canada and South Africa. Fishing and hunting seminars, kids activities, thousands of dollars in prizes, free parking, and full concessions. Admission good for the entire weekend!
Scott Roepke, WI Department of Natural Resources, “Elk in Wisconsin: Restoring a Native Species” Scott Roepke is a wildlife biologist for the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources. Scott is stationed out of Black River Falls and covers Jackson and Clark Counties. Scott’s presentation will cover the history of elk in WI, past and current reintroduction efforts, and current management efforts.
Other seminar speakers and topics during the weekend include:
- Lynn Niklasch, Your Fishin' Pal Guide Service, “Snap Jigging for Green Bay Walleyes”
- Jake Holsclaw, WI Dept of Natural Resources, Boating Safety - great seminar for kids!
- Matt Steffen, Rainydaze Guide Service, “Spring Walleye River Techniques”
- John Andrews, The Angler's Choice Guide Service. “Jumbo Perch and Crappie”
- Jeff Letour, Elk River Kennels. “How to build your gun dog”
- Glenn Vinton, Backwater Custom Tackle, “Riggin' and Rappin'”
- Lee Haasch, Haasch Guide Service. “Lake Michigan Salmon and Trout”
- Mark Harsch, S&M Tracking. “Bloodhound Tracking Services”
- Jim Kleist, Green & Gold Guide Service, “Green Bay Walleye Jigging Techniques”
- Mike Gate, Sunset Cove Resort, “Bass Fishing”
- Cartrell Cooper, Action Dog Association, Action Dog Association, “Nose Sport Game”
Cost: $7 Advance, $9 Door, 11 and younger free
Age: All Ages
Mar. 15 3-8pm
Mar. 16 9am-6pm
Mar. 17 9am-4pm
For More Informationwisportshow.com
LocationChippewa Valley Expo Center
5150 Old Mill Plaza
Eau Claire, WI 54703