Summer is coming up! Get your kids excited about all the warmer season has to offer by making these homemade paper flowers that will last even in the coldest of seasons.
Project Title: "Paper Flowers"
- Kids will be introduced to different types of flowers and the life cycle of flowers.
- Kids will cut paper shapes and tape/glue them to create different species of flowers.
- Kids will then glue these to a piece of construction paper and draw a background, or stick them onto a pipe cleaner/popsicle stick stem.
Project should be easily accomplished by ages 4 and up with help from a grown-up.
Project should be accomplished in 30 minutes or less.
- Colored paper
- Glue sticks
- Pipe cleaners
- Popsicle sticks
- Kids will learn about different flowers and their life cycle.
- Kids will create their own flowers using paper shapes, and possibly pipe cleaners or popsicle sticks